- 2 cups grated or finely chopped cauliflower rice (about half a medium head)
- 1 egg
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- ¼ cup grated cheddar cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Press mixture together to make about 15 small balls or logs
and put them on the baking sheet with space between each
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. For extra crispy
tots, broil for an extra 2 minutes. Watch closely to avoid
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.