Prep Time: 3o Minutes I Makes: 4 servings
- 2 cups Pico de Gallo
- 1/2 cup chicken, cooked, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup cheese, reduced fat, shredded
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 425 F.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup Pico de Gallo, chicken, corn, green onion, bell pepper, and cheese.
- Microwave tortillas for 10 seconds to soften Spoon a heaping tablespoon of filling onto the center of each tortilla. Roll up tightly and secure each with a toothpick.
- Place rolled tortillas seam side down on a baking sheet and brush each lightly with oil. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned.
- Top with remaining Pico de Gallo and enjoy!
*Fresh, frozen or canned corn can be used in this recipe.
*Monterey Jack, cheddar, and queso fresco are tasty cheeses to use