Peanut Butter and Banana Pockets
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1½ teaspoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 (8 inch) whole wheat flour tortillas
- Non stick cooking spray
- Peel and slice bananas about ¼ inch thick.
- In a small bowl, stir together peanut butter, honey, and cinnamon.
- Lay tortillas flat. Spread about 1 Tablespoon of the peanut butter mixture on one half of each tortilla.
- Divide banana slices evenly among tortillas. Arrange in a single layer over peanut butter mixture. Fold each tortilla in half.
- Coat a large skillet with non stick cooking spray. Heat over medium high heat.
- Place folded tortillas in the skillet. Cook for 1 2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown
- For a richer flavor, stir 2 Tablespoons of low fat cream cheese into the peanut butter mixture in step 2. Let cheese come to room temperature before adding.
- To serve as a dessert, add melted chocolate sauce. Or, sprinkle a few chocolate chips inside the quesadilla while cooking.