Ricotta cheese pancakes (Sirniki)
- 1 egg
- 9 oz of low- fat Ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon on vanilla sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 3 oz (2/3 cup) of all-purpose flour
- 1 oz (1/4 cup) of whole grain flour
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Beat the egg
- In a bowl mix ricotta cheese, sugar salt and the egg
- Add 1 oz of whole grain flour and 1 oz of all-purpose flour, mix well and let it rest for 5 minutes
- Divide the dough in 8 parts and form patties
- Coat both sides of the patties in the rest of the flour
- Heat non-stick pan over the medium heat, add oil and fry pancakes until goldenbrown.
- Serve with fresh or frozen berries or fruit compote.