Prep Time: 60 Minutes I Makes: 4 servings
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 2/3 cup honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 6 to 8 oz. each)
- 3 cups fresh cauliflower (1 to 1 1/2 inch) pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cut pepper in half lengthwise. Remove and throw out stem, seeds and membranes (the lighter colored inside portions of the pepper that are attached to the seeds). Cut pepper into 1/2 inch wide strips. Set aside.
- In small bowl, stir together mustard, curry powder and crushed red pepper.
- Place chicken pieces on one side of a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Brush top of chicken with half of the mustard mixture.
- Place red pepper and cauliflower alongside chicken in baking dish. Drizzle with the remaining mustard mixture. Toss vegetables until coated with mustard mixture.
- Tightly cover dish with foil. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove foil. Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes more or until the vegetables are tender and the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees, using a meat thermometer.* Serve chicken with vegetables