Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Makes: 5 servings
- 6 cups shredded sweet potatoes
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Place shredded sweet potatoes in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 3 to 4 minutes, until soft. Let cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Add eggs, flour, salt and pepper. Mix.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over low heat.
- Scoop a large spoonful of batter into clean hands and shape into a patty.
- Place the patty on the skillet and cook for 5 to 7 minutes. Flip and cook for 5 to 7 more minutes, until golden brown.
Enjoy with an egg, yogurt, green onions, or any other tasty toppings!